All of our products are designed to be assembled at home by 2 people. We provide detailed instructions and the basic tools to do the job (some standard tools are still required). However we understand that not everyone will want to assemble the products themselves.
Sometime the excitement will be just too much and you will be too eager to play on the new climbing frame or swings. So we have our very own assembly specialists who will do the hard work for you.
The assembly service includes the following:
- Delivery of the product to your property, our team will off load the vehicle and carry the product to your preferred set up location (please advise us if there are access restrictions such as steps or narrow gates).
- Assembly of your playground equipment
- Testing of the equipment to ensure everything is working as it should be
- Removal of all packaging
Assembly Prices are as follows and should be added to the cost of the playground equipment purchased. Assembly prices apply to delivery zones 1 & 2. We do not offer an Assembly service to zone 3. Please see our delivery zones for more information
|Product Code||Name||Assembly Price|
|1.2M Climbing Frames|
|1.5M Climbing Frames|
All products are designed to be assembled by 2 people using basic tools (any special tools required are provided). All products come with detailed assembly instructions and these are available on the product page prior to purchase.
- All products are designed to be installed outside onto a level grass surface – please check you have sufficient space before purchasing.
- Ground anchors are provided to secure the product to the ground, we highly recommend these are used.
- Please bear in mind that any adaptation of the product (other than those instructed by Garden Play) will void the product guarantee.
- It is recommended that there is a minimum of 1.5m free space around the product once it is assembled to allow for its safe use.
If you have any questions regarding assembly please contact us